Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

New Work - Geometric Shapes






































I purchased this geometric shape puzzle work for the kids a few weeks back at Mardels. The kids really like it. Bella uses the wood boards to match the designs and sweet boy will make different designs. I have found some other designs in a Children's Math book that I will print later on when they stop using these boards.

By the way, as I was searching Mardel's online website to find the link to this work, I found that they have wood geometric solids for $16 and the cards to go with them. I just did a search on the word geometric. So, this got me wondering what other materials they have that are Montessori materials.... I have not searched but you might and let us know what you find!

No comments: