Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The 8 Question Meme

Karen from Mi Escuelita Montessori tagged me for The 8 Question Meme

Six names you go by:
Ginnette
Gigi
Maria
Momi
Mama
Honey

Three things you are wearing right now
jeans
black t-shirt
black sandals

Three things you want very badly at the moment
Not to feel sick from the pregnancy
For this headache to go away
For dinner to taste good. I am making Pollo en Fricase...

Three things you did last night/yesterday/today./
Last night I went to sleep at 7pm
Yesterday, I met with our Architect - we are adding and remodeling the house
Today I had a level 2 sonogram and found out we are having a healthy baby BOY!

Two things you ate today.
Eggs and a bagel
Chicken Salad

Two people you last talked to on the phone
My Mom
My Brother

Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
Grade papers
Volunteer at the kids school

Your three favorite beverages:
Coffee - although not my favorite at the moment
Margaritas - can't have them at the moment!
Grape juice

1 comment:

Karen said...

Nice!! a Baby Boy!!!!!FELICIDADES!! Que el Senor los continue bendiciendo!!
Un abrazo,
Karen