Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Spanish Work modified by my son
















Here is a work that my son changed up. I have different shapes from my Creative Memories scrapbooking items for the kids to trace and then name them in Spanish but they did not like this work. My son saw these bath tub items among my things in my school cabinet and he changed the shapes for the duck and fish.














When he is done tracing I write the name in Spanish and he cuts it out and puts it in his Spanish notebook. I figured I can find many other items around the house for him to trace.

I remember when he was two years old and we would spend hours outside tracing things with chalk. We would trace his hands and feet, my hands and feet, his cars and trains and any other toys he could find.

No comments: