Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It is Christmas at Home!















We changed our dinning around a little. The kids work used to be where the long serving table is now. We moved the materials to the other side. This made our dinning room look much bigger and the kids now work on the other side away from the main walking area. We were always stepping over them!
Here is the other side














The cabinet above is where I keep all of the kids supplies.





































I took this picture 2 days ago and I have already changed something here! I have replaced a necklace bead activity with a lacing activity I just purchased second hand. I also added the Giraffe puzzle below.





























I've had this for a long time. My son understands the count down to Christmas now so he is interested in changing the numbers!















For miscellaneous crafting activities. I have been printing many ideas from the Internet from making Santa, Elves, and Ornaments to making a Reindeer's head from the kids hand and feet prints! My son will actually ask me to look up things on the Internet to do.





























This is a wooden Giraffe Puzzle with numbers on one side and the alphabet on the other. I just purchased it from Pier One Imports. My son really likes it.

3 comments:

Xia said...

I love your home and the french doors! Happy HOlidays!

Mozi Esme said...

I love the Christmas elements to your activities!

china foundry suppliers union said...

It looks beautiful warm and fragrant.