Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I got an AWARD!













Thank you to Wee Peareas for giving me "The Lemonade Award" which is passed to bloggers for showing great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Check out her Easter Bunny Children's Swap. It looks like fun!

When you receive an award you then nominate others Bloggers. Here are my nominations.
Check these great blogs. I found out about them when I participated in Jo's last Phonics Swap.
They are all Montessori related. I have about 10 blogs I follow that deal with just Montessori Education!

Our Montessori Story - four Christian mothers of ten children who meet three days a week to teach their kids about God and life the Montessori way.

What DID We Do All Day? - a home school mom of two children who is documenting their progress in following the Montessori method at home. She was actually my swap partner for the phonics swap. The swap allowed us to learn a lot about our children and where each of us lives.

The Wonder Years - also a home school mom teaching using the Montessori Method. She is certified in Primary Montessori and has beautiful pictures of the works she has for her Toddler and Primary Child.

P.S Montessori - a very funny Primary Montessori Teacher at a Public School in Washington DC. She was also my swap partner.

If you are nominated:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link this post to the person from whom you received your award.

4 comments:

P.S. Montessori said...

Wow, thanks! I've never gotten a blog award before! This is fun:) How many blogs do I nominate?

Beth said...

Awesome that this was your first award as well! I hoped to pass it on to some lesser know, but just as great blogs :) I almost linked to all montessori blogs as weel, but chose your as my favorite one to read.

Amy said...

Thank You! It is so nice to know others enjoy my blog!!

Renée said...

Hey...thanks!! I'm thrilled! I enjoy your blog, too!