Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Two Great Blogs - Teaching Spanish and Homeschooling



















I recently found these great blogs that I have to tell you about. This is actually a very interesting story. I found two blogs by the same folks. The people that blog are the Grandma and her three Daughters.

They have two Blogs. One on homeschooling called Teaching Generations and one on teaching Spanish called Wanna Jugar with Migo?. The Mom, now the grandmother, homeschooled her 5 children when homeschooling was not even heard off. You have to check her homeschooling story out here. It is beautiful. I am seriously considering homeschooling my children and find these stories inspiring. The Grandmother has 22 grandchildren and her 3 daughters now homeschool.

The homeschooling blog has tons and tons of materials to help your children learn how to read.
The Spanish blog, my favorite of course, is full of ideas and resources to help your children learn Spanish. They are currently having a giveaway on a Bilingual Music CD. I had not heard of this CD so I will have to check it out if I don't win! Maria Del Rey: Giveaway

Thank you Ginny, Johanna, Amy and Tati for such great Blogs!

No comments: