Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Featured on Three Blogs!!

Here are three blogs my blog was mentioned on. Thank you to these blogs for listing Montessori Spanish! Very exciting!


50 Must-Read Montessori Blogs


A great resource: a list of 50 "must read" Montessori blogs with a brief description of each. I'm was so excited to be mentioned along with 49 other great Montessori blogs! I still have not had time to go through all of these blogs. I am excited to check-out many of these blogs I have not seen before!


Spanglishbaby.com

Resources for Bilingual Homeschoolers - a list of links that they hope will be of some use to bilingual homeschoolers. Some of them are just great links of homeschooling in general, others are specifically related to bilingual homeschooling. I am delighted they listed my blog!


The Montessori Goldmine


Jo from A bit of this and a bit of that, one of the very first Montessori Blogs I started to read, has created this new blog as a central point to share all the wonderful Montessori ideas that are shared around the net. Great idea Jo!

2 comments:

Evelyn / 2 Pequenos Traviesos said...

Well deserved, my friend!

Karen said...

Felicidades!!! Of course you have to be mentioned there!!! We LOVE YOUR blog!!! Well Deserved!!!

Big Hugs,
Karen