Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day Printables

First, a cute picture of Andres today in this 65 degree weather.  Last week below freezing, today 65!




Now, I wanted to share these real quick before February is over!


Valentine Printables from activityvillage for cutting.



Hundred Board.  There are several hundred board worksheets, some not filled, partially filled and all filled to check your work.




Templates for cutting or poking work.

I also printed a few activities from these wonderful Valentines downloads from Confessions of a Homeschooler.   All of the ones I printed from here are for my pre-schooler.   She is getting to see these tomorrow.  I know she is going to be so excited.  She loves all things pink and purple and hearts!!

2 comments:

yokohamamama said...

Ooh! I love the Hundred Board with hearts! I think I'll have to print that out for my daughter...;-)

I put up video instructions for three different ways to fold origami hearts (very easy to can-do-it-with-a-*little*-help)--if you don't have origami paper, newspaper works just fine! (and you can color or paint it later, too). All the kindergarten teachers here use newspaper for some origami at kindergarten, and also thin catalog paper. Just cut it square! Enjoy!

Karen said...

Look baby!!!! he looks so focused!!! sooooo cute!! I love that pic!!!!!!

big hugs!!!