Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lent Resources

Here are some great resources for Lent geared to children.

Catholicmom.com
 - From here I printed coloring pages for the stations of the cross and Ash Wednesday.

Family Feast and Feria 
 - From this site I made two works.  Stations of the Cross cards with a box that contains objects where the children can tell the story.  And rosary cards.

Explain and pray the stations.

I have two books displayed.  One titled 
The Easter Story by Patricia A. Pingry and Mary Ann Utt
and one titled The way of the Cross : Holy Week, the Stations of the Cross, and the Resurrection by Biffi, Inos.

I will take some pictures of the works I've put together and our table to display the works.

1 comment:

The girl who painted trees said...

Catholic icing also has good ideas and a printable Lenten calendar.