Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Last Week in Spanish

Primary

In the primary classrooms I told the story "La Oruga Muy Hambrienta" - "The Very Hungry Caterpillar". I printed the items to tell the story from this DLTK site.



































Lower and Upper Elementary
In the Lower and Upper Elementary the students filled out the following worksheet with the rooms of the house.




















Here is the worksheet labeled. I received this worksheet at my summer training. I do not have an electronic copy.






























I presented each room and the children write the room name in Spanish on the Worksheet. They then glued the worksheet to their Spanish spiral notebooks. (We started using spirals last week). In the Upper Elementary we had enough time for the students to put a family member in each room and get with a partner to see who could find the most family members. They asked in Spanish "Is the mom in the bedroom?" "Is the dad in the kitchen?" etc...

1 comment:

Gema said...

I LOVE your blog. I am a Spanish teacher in a Montessori school, and I am getting a lot of ideas!! MUCHISIMAS GRACIAS!!

Gema